Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sometime you play the cards as thier dealt......

Tuesday came and blew me out again…….I rode up to Vail this morning and damm the luck it started raining. So now I’m stuck here, hold up in a Starbuck slugging down Espresso, eating cookies and playing on the computer. I hate riding in the rain! It gets my bike all dirty and its cold, it just sucks. Call me a girlie man if you like. I don't care, riding in the rain sucks. So I'm going to hold up here all day if I have too (maybe all night). There are worse places to be stuck. It’s not like South Chicago or east Texas; this is Vail with all its polish, shopping and High Maintenance Girls. So, after another Espresso I may buy myself something nice; maybe get a pedicure or massage. Then get my legs waxed. Hopefully by then the rain will have stop and then I can make the 75 miles trek back home. But until then I’ll be sitting here taking it all in……..I wonder what Goats doing right now?