Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I NEED IT NOW!

One thing I hate about the mountain life is I can’t get the instant gratification I require when it comes to purchasing bike parts. The bike shops around here keep nothing in stock and it drives me nuts. For example today I would love to Gear up the Big Wheel for some climbing. I’m running a 33x16 and would love to run a 33x18 today. No big deal right? Just change out the BMX freewheel and you are set……Well trying to buy one is impossible, this is the standard answer “We don’t have it, but we can order it for you” Witch doesn’t help because I NEED IT NOW. If I wanted to order it Mr. bike shop moron why would I come to you? I’d just order it on-line! Somehow I need to fix that, it’s not the American way! We need instant gratification and anything less in not acceptable ……You can buy Pot, Coke, Crack, Crystal Meth and any other kind of dope instantly. But you can’t get a Frick’n Freewheel!

Out.....