Friday, August 19, 2005

I got my camera fix! I changed the Batteries....

Ahaaaaaa……

Don’t my biceps look huge? Well I haven’t posted any pic.s lately because my camera was broke or so I thought. But low and behold a set of new batteries and it works perfect. So I took it on my lazy ride up and over Lookout Mountain.

Aspen is just the other side of Mount Sopris in the picture and this is what is normally looks cresting Lookout looking south towards Aspen.

But last night it was impending Doom…….A storm is blown in Dorothy. But hell it was just an easy spin-up and who cares if it get cut short by some rain. Because this weekend all hell is going to break loose at the “Blast the Mass”. So I’m going to need every watt available in my legs. I'm planning to take a page out of the Goat hand book and ride the Big Wheel……6000 feet of climbing over 25 miles. Oooo can you feel the pain? I’m just trying to decide on a gear. 32x17 or 18……..but will it really make a differents? Most likely not.

How do you like this snake? I hate snakes……anybody know what kind it is?