Thursday, August 18, 2005

Every man needs a day at the spa.

The Prefect Recovery…….

Next year I’m going to give Xterra a shot, plus I’ve got a great “Club” to workout in with a pool plus, a climbing wall, weight room, and all the amenities. So instead of doing junk miles on my bike I’ve been swimming. It’s a great way to allow my legs to recover. 1000 meter. This takes me around 45 min.s. Yes I know it’s slow but I suck at swimming. Then 15 min.s in the Hot tub and I’m good to go. Next week I’ll be mixing that in with a run for the up coming Cross season. I suck at that also. But I’ve still got to work on it. The benefit of hanging around the pool is I get to show off the pedicure I got the other day. Which, by the why is very relaxing. Chics have been holding out on us men when it comes to this stuff. I may just make this apart of my monthly grooming. Haircut, Leg waxing (I’m working my way up to the chest up. But I’ll just shave that for now), Manicure and Pedicure. Every man needs a day at the spa.
Today it’s a “Blue Sky” day and for lunch I’m heading over to Moe’s Barbeque. He’s a good old boy from the south and serves up some mean “Q”. The Baron would love the Pulled Pork with a side of beans and slaw. Then it’s a post lunch Espresso, catch some rays and maybe a ride up the “Doc Holiday” trail. Or I may just go shopping and watch soap opera’s…………

I wonder what Goats doing right now?