Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blah, Blah and more Blah, Blah!

Well, it’s like a broken record……Ride to Vail Blah, Blah, Blah. Sunny 80deg, Blue Sky Blah, Blah, Blah. Great Coffee, Y-Fi Blah, Blah, Blah. Watching Beautiful people Blah, Blah, Blah. Drink More Espresso Blah, Blah, Blah.

Its just a rut I’m stuck in, it could be worst. I could be working! Maybe someday I’ll “Grow Up” and get a real job, and gain responsibility (Code for borrow money for a car, house and change credit cards to the MAX. So I can sweat my ass off working overtime to pay bills. Have kids and pay for braces Blah, Blah, Blah). RESPONSIBILITY, forget it! I did that, do I miss the nice house, new cars and fun toys that come with a social climbing, keep up with the Jones life style? Sometimes, but is all that worth putting myself into an early grave to get? No, and for now it works prefect for me. My biggest worry now is what kind of tires I should run on my bike or what wax I should put on my Skis…..Pink or Yellow. Well, I think I’ll have another Espresso and waste my life away dreaming of the up coming Cross and Ski season.

I wounder where is the Baron?