Thursday, August 04, 2005

The "A" List......

First, I caused a woman to blow her gasket last night. I was just starting to head up Red Canyon and suffering like a dog on the Big Wheel when this Woman pull along side me and screams that the top of her lugs “Move the ‘F’ over ‘A’-hole” Then drillers the gas. Spraying gravel all over the place. I just smiled and waved. Got to love it when you’re the basis for someone losing it……..

Well the rain has been falling the last few days. So I guess the rollers will get a workout today. Plus I’ll be tinkering with the Cross bike again. Saturday I’m heading to the Front Range for the “Fed-Center” race. I hope my upgrade comes through before then. Well I guess it’s more important to have it for the Swanky Classic on the 14th. That’s the Cats of races. The “Haul’N’Ass” boy’z put it on and they know how to party. Then it's a push to the Vail Stage race. The best part about the Vail race is I’ll get to ride the Pink “TT” twice. Once in the opening prologue and then in the close Time Trail. Man it’s funny how fast the season has gone by. With only 5 road and 3 Mountain bike races left. Man where did it go? But hay that just means the REAL bike racing starts………


I'm thing of make a list A, B and C. This will be the grading scale. The “A” list will be Blog’s that are updated 4 plus time a week; The “B” list will be Blog’s that are update 3-2 time a week and then there will be the “C” list……….

Where do you fall????