Thursday, June 30, 2005

I can always count on my Mountain Bike and the......

Champ to make me laugh. Well and of course the Goat too. I was bore and need to spin out my legs so I took the Mountain bike up the "Doc Holiday" Trail it goes up and over Lookout Mountain and runs right through the grave yard passing Doc Holiday grave. One of the many famous people to reside in Glenwood. Including Olympian and CSC strongman Bobby Julich.

Starts out on a jeep trail which climbing about 2000 ver over Glenwood and then switch to single track ounce you crest the first ridge.

One thing I've learn fast is most of the single track is a killer. When I say killer I'm if you stack it up you are dead or hurt badly.

Once you crest the top you can get a view of the bustling city of Glenwood. I live up the valley to the right on the side of Red Mountain.

Two things that are off the rain of terror list. The thing that left this track (yes that a Bear track)

And these things. Somehow Even if I wanted to run them over I'd end up on the short end of the stick.

About half way down the backside of Lookout you get dump out on to a clay rode. Then its Big Ring, Little Cog hammer fest for 15 miles down a to Bear Creek.


That’s where the Train derailed. This is as close as I could get. Joe rent a cop kept bust'n my chops..........