Thursday, June 23, 2005

International Cycling (Super Week) Races

Just sign up for my International Cycling (Super Week) Races. I’m pumped, the next two weeks I’m going to put the hammer down on the legs……Lighten the bike and take the last couple of pounds off the body. Things are coming together nicely.

Thu, July 14 Humboldt Park Criterium Milwaukee, WI
Fri, July 15 Brewers Hill Criterium Milwaukee, WI
Sat, July 16 Carl Zach Cycling Classic Waukesha, WI
Sun, July 17 Bensenville Criterium Bensenville, IL
Mon, July 18 Ciao Café Tour of Holy Hill Hartford, WI
Tue, July 19 Lake Front Road Race Milwaukee, WI
Wed, July 20 De Pere Cycling Classic De Pere, WI
Thu, July 21 PCW Cycling Heritage Square Criterium Sheboygan, WI
Fri, July 22 Chase Food Folks & Spokes Kenosha, WI
Sat, July 23 Global Communications Lake Front Road Race Milwaukee, WI
Sun, July 24 Bodyworks by Concours Whitefish Bay Classic Whitefish Bay, WI

I'm looking forward to the "Tour of Holy Hell".....I need to prove to myself I can road race......

Just a side note, the dirt bag that bought “Goats” old Trek has skip out on me…..Loser!