Friday, June 24, 2005

Look no Hands

Well I was bored last night so I decided to take the Mountain Bike out for a spin. Yes, the Mountain Bike! A short road ride and you can get to some pretty nice trails.



On my way out of town I rode right by the great trailer park. Now some would ask why I would take this picture? Well as you can see this is no ordinary white trash trailer park. This is a “Baron” quantity trailer park. Please note the Euro cars parked under the sign. Some of the finest German engineering. Also take note of the name and park insignia. A prefect new home for the Baron and his German ride.



The ride starts with about 10 miles of brutal road climbing then to some jeep trail and more climbing. This is called the Transfer Trail. Once on to the Trail you got a short single-track (maybe 700 vert) climb and then it is rolling single track a crossed Lookout Mountain for 12 miles.

I almost forgot all of these pictures were taken “NO HANDED” I’m throwing down! Anytime the “Champ” wants to have a no hands trail race he is on!



The trail intersects “The Boy Scout” tail were its a 5-mile decent into town and a short 2 miles back home. The whole loop is about 30 miles with 3000 vert of climbing. It was going to be a recovery ride and I ended up drilling it and now I’m trashed.



Well I need to run to the bike shop for some goodies and to drool over a Scott CR-1 team frame. I wonder what Goat is doing right now?