Saturday, July 02, 2005

Killer Loop

The Champ was on my case about the fire road pic's. So today Sandy and I headed out for a Big Single Track loop. It's about 30 plus miles in length and has maybe 3000 ver of climbing with lots of rolling single track.




































The trail hugs the side of the Canyon wall about 2000' above the Bear Creek. It gets a little nerve racking knowing if you lean to far to the left you are DEAD!











Last year there was a Mountain Lion roaming this area of the trail. We didn't see it today, that a good thing because I was having enough trouble just managing the trail. Let alone coming a crossed a Lion.



















A fast road descent back home......













I've done a little more riding on the MTB lately, exploring these trails is a lot of fun.......

I wonder what Goats doing right now?