Thursday, April 28, 2005

Up and running!

Well I finely got my PC up and running, so I can now post pic’s again…

The Baron at work! The Corporate slave masters sucking the life from him.

I hear the Baron lusting after a BMW 330i with a manual 6 speed and leather. Don't do it! That car will only make the links on the chain to your desk stronger! Lighten the load and ride more! That will make you happy! You’ll be kissing that corporate VP's backside for the rest of your life if you do!

Once more I’m saying good-bye to the ski season atop Vail! With a few thousand of my closest friends

This is my view on life. I’m out for fun and the rest of you can Kiss My *** if you don’t like it. Work? As little as I can and play like I used to work.

I took a nice long ride up and out the canyon today. I'm just amazed every time I ride it! The never a car, rolling hills right along the Colorado rive and big mountains around. The road just ramble along.

I have to watch it every time I go up there. I lose track of time and the next thing I know, it’s a 60mile grunt to get home.

And yes there’s a Sterbucks here, so I can fuel up after every ride…I wonder what Goats doing right now?