Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Christmas again

I’ve Started riding at the new place, got to LOVE IT! Got a 16 mile climb right out my backdoor. It takes you up to Sunlight Ski area. Then you can ride out the Canyon to Detzeo and back for a recovery and if you want dirt there’s Red Mountain or the Boy Scout Trail.
Christmas came again; Sandy’s Epic arrived along with the Goat magic fork. I can’t wait to build it up. Well I’m really not building it up.More like swapping out parts. Got to Knox couple of pounds off this beast. The Double baggers are nice, but they are way to heavy for my taste. Should be able to get this one down to around 22.5lb without too much work. My S-work is a nice 21.65lb with my race wheels. Just right for me….
I am going to have some nice stuff up for sale on EBay soon. Once it posted I’ll link to it.Got a couple of frame set and other junk. Including some gear owned by the “O-So-Ktown-Semi-Pro” and others. It’s going to be a high dollar, for high roller only, Baby! So cash in the 401K for this one. On another note I scored on a very cool Bianchi Road bike at the "Vail Bike Service". Its pink with lots of old School campy on it. It going to be my new Fixie. It’s about as cool as you could ask for. Plus it’s PINK! None of this shinney crap.......

I would never take a movie review for the Goat again! I rented N Dino and his review. It SUCK! I would rather smash the fingers on my right hand then have to sit through that again. It is by far the worst movie ever made. That boy is twisted (Goat that is) what he found funny in that thing I'll never know and don't what to know!