Saturday, April 09, 2005

More Snow and More Snow.....

Aaaaaaa The end of the ski season. But wait we are going to get 2’-0” of snow tonight. They even call off the race tomorrow. What a bunch of little girls. O-well, I’ll just have to break out the Cross bike in the morning and Ski in the afternoon. Or I just might lie on the couch and watch Tom Boonen win the Paris-Roubaix. Well I’ll just have to see in the morning. Next weekend it the Big Blow out at Vail...Snoop Dog is going to be there. They have a big party on the top of the mountain after the lifts close.
Well I have to change the drive shaft in the truck today along with the grease in the transfer case and reared. What an ordeal. Next time I’ll just wait for the Baron to help me.
But the weather was prefect for some miles this morning. I went out with some guys from Pedal Pusher. Out and back to Lookout. They’ve got a great short cut so it’s not a 100-mile grind. 48 round trip so it was the prefect. Then it was Coffee and Car work…



Call me suspicious but these dudes that live in the condo up from me are up to something. I think they are in some al-Sadr Sunni Muslim cell operating under cover here…. I just don’t want to end up with a bag over my head on videotape……it a good thing I’m moving. I wonder what Goats doing right now?