Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Farrah........

The end of one the being of another. The ski season has ended a huge blow-out on the top of Vail’s Chair 4. Beer Drinking, Naked people and the biggest Snow Ball fight in the Rockies! No body was safe, Ski patrol; Police and High Maintance Chic’s were open targets. It was a Gas to see 4000 people cut lose….

Currently watching “Chasing Farrah”, what an air head! But I guess it wouldn’t be a show if she wasn’t. Today was a rest day so I did nothing and I mean nothing. But yesterday was epic. I found a new route up the Canyon through Dot Zero to the Flat Tops. It go’s along the Colorado River. Not much climbing but rolling hills. Man it had to be one of the best solo rides to date. 50 plus miles and maybe six cars on prefect roads. I’ll have to put it on the ride list for next years Training Camp. Speaking of that, mark your calendars now! Got word that Independence Pass is open, it’s on tap for this weekend.
O-yea the SnoopDog was hang’n……