Monday, April 25, 2005

See Ya Later

Mov’n day…….
Man I’m beat! Back when I was Power lifting this kind of work was no problem. But, now that I’m 30lb lighter with no muscle mass lifting boxes and furniture two days strait just hurts! We rented a 30’ truck from U-haul with a 14’ trailer, pack it full and headed to the hills. Driving that thing over two mountain passes was a little white knuckle. 25 MPH up and 125MPH down. I glad it’s over, now I just need to get everything out of the boxes and organized. You really don’t know how much stuff you have until you have to LIFT IT! Once I get this stuff put away I’m going to blow a lot of my bike crap out on EBay! I didn’t think I had all that much (I blew out a lot when I move to Colorado) but after emptying out my storage locker Saturday. I realized some of this bike crap has to go! It is nice to get out of the city.
Talked to JR and it sound like the Wisco boys had a time of it yesterday. The big Red Machine was out kick’n some major ASS! Let’n the hammer drop on the pain train. Make me a little home sick.
Back to my Back breaking work! How can Dudes work this hard for a living? That would suck! Makes me glad to be a slacker!