Monday, April 11, 2005

F'n LA, can't come through for a friend

Well it snowed like a mother yesterday, today it 60deg. and sunny. Go figer. I did nothing yesterday but watch the Paris-Roubaix on the boob tube. Boonen was the man, the guy and his team is a monster. You have to feel for Hincapie, the guy rode like a big man and had no team support at all. LA where are you now? You would think with that big fat team contract they’d be able to field a good team. Other then Hincapie, who rode the front from Discovery? Hyder nope, anybody? Anybody? THEY SUCK…..
On another note, did anybody check out those trick Trek frameset? Pretty slick!
Well back to licking my wounds from yesterday. I was really hoping for a win from Hincapies. After all these year of coving LA butt……but I guess first loser is damn good too. If I were him I’d lay down on the “Tour”……..