Saturday, April 30, 2005

She was a Man Eater


Rode up and out the canyon today. Nice long miles with nothing to do but look at the beautiful scenery. This set of rapids is called the man-eater. Three guys from Aspen try to run once. They didn’t clean it! One lived and they others were found 30miles down river. I won’t be doing that any time soon. But I rode up an out for the canyon to the Starbucks in Eagle. It’s just shy of 40 miles and made for a great rest and refuel stop.
Plus I got to try out the new Powertap! It’s sweet and great timing B/C I had my monthly fitness test today. It was so nice not having to do it on a Compu-trainer. I should have got’n one years ago. I can wait to do some Climbing with it! It so much fun see how many watt you can push. In my first fitness set I pull 811 watts for a short lag and avg. 256 for the four sets. Which I was happy with it was another 10% improvement.
Well I wonder if the Baron is still blowing snot wads? And if Goat blow a nut down in Indy?

Hay, has anybody seen the results from the “Tour of the Gila”?