Saturday, March 12, 2005

Working on my Biker Tan!

Well it was about 70deg today when I started out and now its about to SNOW! It is a good thing I took my arm warmers this morning when I took off on my ride....It was Blue Sky and Sunny, then at about 3:30 it got ugly. O-well, I was going to race tomorrow but forget that! I left around 11:00 am for a nice long ride. I thought I'd do some re-con work up into the mountains for the Wisco Boys. Man, did I under estimate the wind today. It was a grunt to the foothills with a 20mph wind out of the north, but it was warm and it felt good. I must have pushed it hard because once it started up the canyon things got bad. I'm about halfway up Deer Creek Canyon and I started hurting. No Problem I whipped out a Owalla Bar, didn't help! Downed my secret "Go Juice", didn't help. I got to the park and turned it around. The problem was I'm still 40miles (The bad News)from home........But only 20 from Starbucks (The Good News)! My salvation! So I limp uptown (about to puke the whole way) for some Expresso and a Owalla Bar.


Well I see Goat is working on his road bike. That's why the temp drop like a stone! HELL IS FREEZING OVER!!!!!!!! The guy hasn't put a chain on it or clean it in 5 years. What the %^$(%)
Whats the world coming to?

Well maybe I will race tomorrow.........