Monday, March 28, 2005

Same Old Song and Dance

If was a very nice Easter….The weather was great (about 70deg and sunny) so Sandy and I when for a ride. We rode out and around Cherry creek to REI which has a Starbuck attached. As Sandy said on the ride it was “Family Day”. As she pointed out every guy was deck out in full team kit with his Wife or Girlfriend in tow in just plan bike gear….After she pointed that out it was pretty fun. But it was a nice day to log some easy miles and work on my tan.

Got a cool new backpack for the pup at REI, his really into it and the best thing is now he can carry his own stuff when we go hiking. It was funny watching him play Frisbee with it on. He looks like some kind of “red cross dog”.
I got a nice fat check from my Mom for my up coming birthday. That sweet! So I went out and blew it on a MP3 play. Man that thing is great for zoning out and just hammering on the bike. Should have got one years ago. I have been down loading music like mad. All the great classics like the OZ man, Led Zeppelin and alike. Can’t wait to hammer some hills with it…….

And way, Happy Birthday GOAT! You old F@#ker!