Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Crying towels are a nickel!

As the “Big headed” one would say! Crying towels are a nickel! And I’ll need a truck load next week. I was hoping to get more hill work in but ski fun is getting in the way of my bike fun.

Me plan was to not race until June but the lure is calling me like Medusa. I’ve sign up to do a circuit race this Saturday. Maybe it will give me an idea of my fitness level. I feel strong on the bike but I have ridden with a group to gauge it lately. My coach wants me to sit in for the first halve then attack every 5 min.s for the second halve until I get dropped or break away. It’s all part of being more aggressive. Which I like, but having the fitness to back it up is the problem. But I the way they put it “It’s all part of learning to control the race. So, I’m game with the plan.

Well back to something important, like nothing!