Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Damm Goat!

I broke my record last night and rode the trainer INDOORS! Man. Did that suck. It’s been an over a year. But, it’s been cold and with all the snow on the ground I wimped out. 1-1/5 hour going nowhere. Boring, boring, and mind-numbing. The last 15 min I almost went out of my gored. I’m laying this at the feet of GOAT! The next time he washes, works, fixes, tinkers, wipes or cleans even just one grain of dirt off his road bike I’m flying to Wisco to kick his @$$! The dude jinxed my streak. I’m thinking he’ll have to pace the Baron and me up Evans until he blows chunks. That should teach him. The guy got some Voodoo crap with that thing! It’s a little better today but I’ll still have to wear leg warmers it only 50deg. How am I going to work on my TAN with leg warmers on? &^%&%
Got a new place to live......It's in Glenwood. The best part is I've got the Red Mountain right out my backdoor and some great roads to train on right out my Front door. O-well back to whatever I was doing..........nothing :)