Monday, March 21, 2005

Let it SNOW.......

This morning was a gas, it started snowing yesterday about 3:30 and just kept coming! 11” on the ground a 5:00am this morning and com’m down in buckets. So it was recovery tracks (was to do a recovery ride this morning but with all the snow, SCREW that!)

This weekend I went out to do some climbing in the mountains and to sign the paper for the new pad. My new place is right on Red Mountain, so I took the Cross bike for some good climbing…….I’m really jazzed to move, Long road climbs, lots of single track for mountain biking and the best Cross trail to be had. It’s like a biker paradise. I got up early Saturday and when on a 2 hour grind up the side of Lookout. Ouch! I hope Goat bring a hanky with him because there will be lots of crying going on at our little training camp! And it won’t be me doing the crying! (How’s that for trash talk?) Then went snowboarding in the afternoon. Then Sunday it was back up the mountain for another pain-fest. I’m going to make myself into a climber if it’s the last thing I do! Of course I need to lose some more weight. I hoping to be in the 155 range by July (another 10 to drop) which might be impossible, but necessary. I can’t keep trying to pull this “fat-ass” around.
But with all the fresh snow who can think about biking? Wax’m up and point’m DOWNHILL baby! I wonder what Goat is doing right now?