Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm hurt'n today!

I know you feel sorry for me, but hay I hurt! My coach as me doing leg speed workouts. They want me to improve my lumbering tree trunks. They tell me I'm too big to be a Climber, too Heavy to be a TT dude and too Slow to be Sprinter. I should just give up! Hell No! I've got good leg strength but have to get lighter and build legs speed. Another 9lbs. And some leg speed and I'll be set for the season. So I've beed doing these cadence drill, so far I can only hold a 120rpm with a final sprint in the low 130's........O-well. It will get there.

I've got to get out and ride this morning it's b/c this afternoon I've got another meeting in Vail and have to look at a house in Redcliff, It's right around the corner from Gilman. Home sweet home! Plus I've got another ski race and Hut trip that I've got to get ready for. So time is wasting. Can't wait......I wonder what Goat is doing right now?