Thursday, March 31, 2005

Clean Undee's????????

Well the Goats all packed, his bike is here......The Baron! Who knows....I guess he'll be riding a "Toys-R-Us" Tri-flyer. The weathers looking good for the up coming Mini-camp. I'm going to try to have the truck load when I roll up to DIA, so we can book miles ASAP! Goat wants to go to the Hills but I think some long flat miles in the warm sunshine will do those boys some good. Plus I don't want anybody to see me riding with a group of guys with "Wee Willy White Legs"....Got to work on "The Tan" too Don't Ya Know. I'm jack to really books some miles too......Should be a great time.

We'll just see who Cracks, Blows Chunks and Cries like a litte girl first? Who-ya gone a lay money no sucker?

It was a rest day for me, so off the Beaver Creek for some sweet turns! It been dump'n. Fresh, Fresh, Freshy on the mountain. Its was one those day when you know you should stop (because your Tie Tie) But you can't........The snow is sooooo SWEET right now.

Well I better wash my bike peep's coming and I need to look good in my new kit! I wonder if Goat remenber to pack clean undee's? The Baron? Who knows......He'll just have his wife handle it!