Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Good days and Bad........

Did you every have one of those days? Well today was one. But on the other hand I could be WORKING! Yea Right! After a little food I thought a cross work out would be fun. Right behind my place I've build a 2 mile Cross circuit. I'd do some base laps with a couple of 2x3 efforts in the middle. Should be Fun! Right!......


One for those days Posted by Hello

Two flats later and I'm bitch'n up a storm. Damn "Goatheads".....But then I think what the hell am I complaining about. It's sunny, I'm riding and life is good! So I smile jump back on the bike and have fun in the MUD! 2 hours later and its Time for...


Fuel!
It's going to be nice tomorrow 60deg and sunny and it's dumping in the High country.... Ski/Bike what's a guy to do? My life is full of hard choices. I wonder what Goat doing right now?