Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dog Daz's



It’s so nice to ride in the warmth! It’s was about 60deg today, so I loaded up the pooch in the kiddy kart and did some tempo work. Doing a hard effort with a 65 lb. Golden dragging behind is one hell of a way to hit max BPM………Rode up and around the reservoir, putting the hurt on any Old Man or Lady that got in my way! One thing I love about cycling is everybody is Lance Armstrong. It just makes me laugh when I’m ride along and some fat dude attacks me on a climb. What the hell, your out riding not racing the Giro!

Speaking of Lance, anybody catch him and his Sweetie on Oprah! I’m no longer a Lance fan. Yes the guy is a great cyclist. But com’on Oprah! The dude is becoming a clown!

I found some pretty cool places in a little town outside of Vail (Red Cliff). The plan if all go’s well is to be out there by March……. Maybe we can put together a Team Wisconsin training camp, so the flatlanders can pump-up their lugs for the upcoming season.