Sunday, February 13, 2005

MoJo Miles.......

I set out this morning to do some base miles, and I needed to get my Gear in order.

Two bottles of "Mitch's Top Fuel Mix" CHECK!

Three, yes Three count'm "Ohwalla Bars" CHECK! Cliff and Power Bar gave the team the shaft, so I'm use "Ohwalla Bars" and only a $1.00 a bar. The Baron has to love that!


Tube, Tire bars and CO2 inflater. CHECK!


Cell Phone (you never know when some Jack-Ass is going to punch you in the mouth and you need 911 emergency) and House keys. CHECK!



Rudy Project shades. CHECK!



White Socks! CHECK! Yes those are white sock you BASTER! There my new style, just like David Clinger FACE! and that Chic from Team Basis, Freedman "The Fish Face" have you see that? OMFG!

I'm off for a 100 miles of fun..................I hooked up with a couple of local dudes as I was riding past the REI downtown. They were heading out to Bear Creek canyon, so I ask if I could tag along. The wind was brutal today, so the more the marry'er.


Long rolling climbs to get to Bear Creek and the in the canyon it about a 2000 ver to the top. It was a killer loop. Lots of good miles and killer climbs. One I'll have to do again and again........

The descent back into the city was awesome, 20 plus min.s of 40 plus mph. You can get any better then than.

After fighting that wind all day I barely had enough food and "Top Fuel Mix" to last. I was running on empty when I pulled into my home base.


Then was time for some Recovery Drink! Didn't make the 100 mark, I fell short by 9 miles. I just have to ride longer tomorrow!