Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Life of a Ski Bum!

You know I'd bitch about life but I can't. The snow is good and the beer is cold! I spent the weekend with some old friends the mountains. Catching up on old times and having some laughs! They really made home sick with their friendship. The thing I’ll always miss are the great people I know and the friendships! I hope those we will always have! But, I’ve still got some mountains to Ski!

Friday we skied over at Keystone, which is always a fun place. It’s like playing a Video game in “Real life” tying to avoid killing someone. Man the place was jammed with people. But how can you bitch? The sunny was out and it was another Colorado “Blue Sky” day. I could have been working! RIGHT, like that’s likely. I’m really starting to like the Retired Life Style! Ski, Bike, SCUBA and Sex when I can find a willing partner. That’s what my friend “J-Rock” says I’m up too. I would order the list a little different, but he is close. I actually went to a business meeting Friday after skiing. Can you believe?



Saturday we headed over to Copper! A little Starbucks, Sunshine and Skiing……. I was liv’n. K-rock had a friend up from Aspen. So it was Sandy (aka KASC), Kris (aka K-rock), her friend and me! Three Chic’s and me, ripp’n it up at Copper. I will say one thing, these girls can rip! LIFE IS GOOD! I should have to be tortures like that everyday!
A little Moe Dixon at JJ’s for the traditional Ski Après and it was another Ski Day in the Books!

Sunday was a day of recovery with the poochy, looking for a place in Vail and the Super-Bore! I’m really starting to dis-like Football. But I’ll save that for another day!