Saturday, February 12, 2005

Life is to good to Me!

I should have Skiing like this every week! The Snow was awesome; we did some sic lines at Highlands. Its rates right up there with some of the best skiing yet this year. Also did some Cat skiing witch made for some great “Face Shots”, now that’s how skiing should be done. I forgot my camera so I didn’t get a single picture maybe next time.
Tuesday we stop in a Vail to ski, it turned out to be the “National Brotherhood of Skiers” Week. Was cool to see the “Texas Ski Rangers”, “Jim Dandy Ski Club” and a long list of others on the mountain. They have the coolest name. But they wouldn’t let me join; I guess they have membership standards.
The weather is nice again so we be back on the bike for some good base mile…………I wounder what Goats doing right now?