Monday, May 08, 2006

I got hit with a 1x9.....

So, it sounds like Mr. Biggs WORS début went well…….Grind it out boys! It sounds like the NORBA championships are going to be in my backyard. Well maybe not my backyard but very close. So maybe I’ll get to make 3 nationals this year. Even though I not much of an MTB’r it’s still fun to race Mr. Bigg every once in a while.
It was a great weekend to do nothing……did exactly as I planned “NOTHING” Ok, I did build a couple frames and rode the Lookout Mountain/Boy Scout loop. The trail is in Great shape. There were about 6 or 7 downed tree that I had to move out of the way. What trail maintenance? Yep and I don’t even have a WORBA or JACKOFF card……I shouldn’t say that to loudly the trail Nazis might come and hammer on me for doing trail work and without going to some dumb Fu&* seminar first! There was a little snow still up high but that should be gone in a day or two…
Well I made a proto-type 29er Shift’r this weekend…I’m calling it the “Mr. Bigg” Switchblade. I’m going to build it up as a 1x9 setup and see how it goes’s……..Still Steel, Still Rigid!