Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Go fast Dope.....

Want to train like a World Cup MTB'r or Tour rider? You need a "Dr Go Fast" heck you might even need one to get a top ten in a NORBA race. The more I learn about "Being a Pro" the more it makes me laugh! This is how I see it, Local fast guy gets his Cat 1 or Pro Norba card. Races and gets hammered. He or She has two options at that point. One get hammered every race and still be a local “Big Dog” or dope and win. Then if they want to you do a WC or any other Ero-type racing they need even better dope…..You need your own “Dr Go Fast” you can’t just win with your Mex’y internet mail order USA Cat 1 do-it-yourself dope kit. You need to up it a level with your own as seen on TV "Dr Go fast"......

My man Vino had planned to recon the Pyrenean stages of the Tour de France this week, but because his team boss Saiz got pinch with thousand doses of steroids and hormones, along with one hundred packets of blood, and products to manipulate it, machines to freeze it and material to perform transfusions. Mmmmm. "The training camp will probably be cancelled because Saiz (Dr Go fast) is the man that organized everything," said Liberty's PR guy. I guest you can’t train in the Pyreneans as a Ero-pro with out these “MUST HAVE” items…..As the world turns in pro-cycling!

Who's next? Now do I say Doper Suck? Not really…they are just doing what it takes to win. But if I were a clean Pro getting beat by a Doper would I say Doper Suck? YES! I would be piss'd But then again people cheat to win at everything. So let the games begin…I'll be the one laughing.