Thursday, August 02, 2007

Get the point???


Why can't anybody just admit it - we don't care if athletes juice?!? Whether it was amphetamines in the 70's, cocaine in the 80's, or steroids and HGH today, athletes have been doped when they take the field for longer than anybody wants to mention. Heck, is it unfair to take painkillers to get past an injury and stay on the field? Why are people so naive and simple-minded.



We like everything juiced up enhanced………get my point?


By the way, did you have to have your coffee this morning? I think you should be put on leave for supplementing with caffeine to get an edge on the day. i don't like coffee, I don't think it's fair that I am sluggish in my 8:30 meetings in the morning when everyone else has unnatural energy. Idiots...Now where is my OJ….????