Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lock it down.....

Now we know the UCI is just a racist faction Pat McQuaid said Wednesday. "My only comment on the road races is the size of the teams. They are too small” How dare he call a China man small. Is it their fault years of evolution has left them vertically challenged. They maybe short but having a low center of gravity allowing them to pull large carts and carry heavy loads. They can also hide in small places saving them from a constant beating at the hands the larger more robust US corporate slave masters that force them to build cheap bike parts for my enjoyment. I ask you “Who’s the small man Pat? You or the China Man”….You insensitive bastard!

Well it's time to lock it down and head out for some turns. The dog has been on me to go skiing……Sometimes he can be such a nag! Plus I can't upload pic's today so blogging sucks........OUT