Monday, December 04, 2006

The light is on!


Who left the freezer door open? Jesus…..it’s colder then a well drillers ass! Why did I come back to this shit? It’s going to hit a high of 31deg today. NICE! But the snow been a fall’n and the skiing is sweet.

So the world cup was at the “Beav” and it was SWEET! There nothing like the Men’s DH up close and personal….Seen these guy rocket down the Birds of Prey is the shit’s……The doper smok’m in DH then cracked in the GS and the SL. But that’s Body, straight, late, out of control and DAM FAST. It’s either first or last with that guy.

Well I wouldn’t say she's dumb, but I would say she’s retarded……just to stay on point one more day! And then there’s this guy……..Got to love it!

Sam: Hi Bill
Bill: Hi Sam, did you here Dave died?


Sam: No, how?
Bill: Well he got off the 35th st bus on Michigan, walk down to 6th, turned left at Wells up to Wisconsin and then down to 1st. He was waiting for the light to change when a huge hunk of concrete fell off a building and smashed him like a bug…..

Sam: WOW! What a way to go!
Bill: I know………I would have taken Michigan all the way down.


Just ordered a little som' som'm for myself!