Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lance who?

Only three nice things today:

Bike racing: Sandy talked me into getting a lotto ticket. No, not Mega-bucks or some crap like that but the Leadville Lotto…..Do you think Mr Bigg can do a 100 mile’r in under 10hours? Sound like a lot of hurt to me. Why do I do this shit? We are diff’n roll’n on ridged Mr. Bigg’s……

Bike Building: I’ve scraped the cross frame for this year…..just couldn’t get the feel right. So I think it’s on the shelf for a while (at least until mid summer). Also I’m working out the details for the next seasons Mr. Bigg. New killer paint (Flat Carbon and Flash Black) with an EBB. That’s if I ever get motivated and light the torch……

Bike Team: Next year I’m down with a new road team “Squadra Velocita” I’m pretty pump’d about. Not that the TW wasn’t cool…..it just didn’t help racing in the west. Lining up with no teammates 99% of time just isn’t going to work. We’ve got a lot of cool shit in the works……

Nuff of this, the sky blue and the air is 40plus so right after this Espresso the dog and I are hitt’n it CX trails….