Saturday, December 30, 2006

Down and out....

My technology suck right now…cell “DOWN”, Cable “DOWN”, Laptop No.1 “DOWN”, Desktop ”DOWN”…..No connection, no Phone, No Fax, it’s kind a like vacation. Relegated to the old slow laptop and poaching cable down at the coffee shop. Just to get a dribble of net.

With all this snow it’s been kind of fun. It’s like the world is coming to an end. 2 plus hours to get gas, no food in the stores (unless you want liver and fax seed or some other craps, most of the places have a very limited menu. But some how the 7/11’s are going full swing. So if it gets really bad I guess it will be hotdogs and pump chilly. Those guys have some black market shit going on.

Had some cool stuff coming out of my right lug last night all the buildup fluid is starting to come out. I got to get my legs spinning by next week. The VOS race is like in 6 weeks….
Well I’ve off to the pawn shop for a 30­-o6 or some other high powered fence line. If it gets really bad I don't want these hillbillies gett’n my shit