Friday, December 01, 2006

The end is near?

Two things I need to get off my chest….
1. If you’re on Vacation and you’re some Tri-Nazi, Don’t bring a folding bike with aero-bars and ride it around. You look retarded. Which by the way is a word I’d like to bring back into fashion. It's a good word and why should it sit on the self just because some “retard” deemed it not PC. So, unless you’re a Pro Tri-Nazi why would you drag this thing 3000 miles anyway? I’ll tell you why. You’re a fat dumb ass obsess retard American that’s why. Give it a rest you fat fuck’n retard!
2. What is a recumbent? If you want to lay-down and take a nap use lounge chair or couch. If you want to ride a bike “Get a Fucking Bicycle” douche bag! Just look at this picture…nothing in this picture slows my belief the “American way of life” has hit critical mass in the wrong direction.

Could we as a people look more retarded?


You may see a theme here, no it’s not about cycling. Its how dumb as a society we’ve become. Now I’m not a smart man by any stretch of the imagination, but base on my observations lately I may be soon! I guess that's the plus (you know me, always looking on the bright side of life). The gene pool is getting low, will someone please pull out the garden hose and fill it back up!


Guess who's in town......

Take note: This guy will never ride a recumbent!