Monday, February 13, 2006

The new world powers…..Wal-Mart and Starbucks




It was nice to read the Barons take on Wal-Mart…..a lot I can agree with…..I to hate Wal-Mart. With that said I'm starting to lump Starbuck into that category also. Why? Because they are everywhere! They just put one in the F’n Target store by me and there’s one down valley in the “Red-Neck” town of Rifle. That right “Rifle” and can't get more “Red” then a town named Rifle, CO! It’s a place where a Chevy ¾ ton dually with truck nut’z is consider a family car......back to the point. Starbucks has lost all its cache in my book and has joined the rank of over blown America.

Well, I’m finally in the new dwelling and shop…..the only problem is I don’t have Cable, Phone, Fax, Internet ……..I have to load the Laptop up on the Fix’y and scam a hook-up and the local Java-Hut. I feel cut off from the world……O-well I’ll just go do 30k on the XC ski and forget about it………