Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I had a little time....so

I been threaten to post pic’s of “Mr. Bigg” for weeks now but the move into the new double wide in the hills has been occupying a lot of my time. Ok, so it not a double wide but 16’x16’ shed…..just call me Ted.




……I’m re-working the down-tube graphics. The new graphics are going to be just a white lettering in place of the Gray/Red/Black. I’m working on getting a Web page built with more stuff on the bike and other crap I’ll be selling. Like wheels sets etc……


But that will take a little bit of time….I can’t over work myself……..If you have any interest in a frame the base frame and fork is $380.00 plus shipping. You can get any color you want as long as it’s black. In 16”, 18” and 20” (I’ll post up the frame dim a little later)……O-yea, I almost forgot you get a seat post too…that’s the sizzle in the steak. But my dance card is filling up quick……drop me a line if you need more 411…but it's a 1x1 29er, Disc only....Cr-Mo 4310 frame. No fairy crap here just a stout bike!

I'm also building a 26" frame for you old school Dudes....


"You need to be on ONE to be ONE"
Mr. Bigg