Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Life ups and downs….

It hasn’t snowed in a day or two, so I’ve been able to get some work done. This move is turning into a bigger job then I thought at first. Trying to get everything organized is a pain in the ass…big hopefully it will be all worth it. The new place is a little bigger and has a crazy driveway that more like a bobsled run right now then a driveway.



I’ve got a 70% ratio of success so far without stacking it up or getting stuck. There no way UPS is going to make it up that thing……I’m just hoping U-haul has a 4x4 moving truck I can rent this weekend….The plan is to ride Saturday (my last big ride before the VOS race) and finish the new TT bike. Then move all my crap Sunday…..Anybody what to help? Baron I hear you are an expert at this kind on thing…



I don’t have too much to move……

I’m feeling a little tired, I need to go hang out at Starbucks for a hour or two…….