Monday, February 06, 2006

My upload in on the download

For some reason my upload has been working for shnits the weekend. So just a quick note….after hit the fresh on Friday. We headed west to the warm sunshine. The plan was to go to Gateway but we didn't make it that far. The roads in and around the “Colorado National” looked so sweet and they are about an hour west of base camp. The loop is a Colorado Classic and part of the film “Breaking Away” and the old “Coors Classic”. We did a about 75 miles with some 6500’ vertical in windless 60deg sunshine. The park was awesome; I think I counted 4 pro-teams riding in and around the park…….I think we'll have to add this one to the team camp schedule, but we have to add some more ver for the hurt.......




Sunday I did my best to ignore the “Super toilet Bowl” (I didn't even know the winner until this morning) and worked over at the “New Shop” in the morning, then did some skiing off the backside of Sun Shine peak in the afternoon……It's so much bigger. I can't wait to actually get some work done…