Sunday, December 11, 2005

Picture Blog

First it’s was so cool listen to the Cross nationals with on-line (real-time updates) text online, next year maybe video. Wells pulled it off what a great race. Listening to it just made me want to ride my Cross bike.

Second, it was able to strike a deal with the buyer of that sweet Trek Frame and it’s on the way to the Freeze Zone (Alaska) its new home. I guess that bike was meant to be a cold weather machine. You know most bikes I sell there’s a soft spot in my heart for, not that one. It was like a boil (on my ass) that needed to be lanced. I can only hope the new owner loves it like I…….

Third, I got the AT gear a working for some back country skiing. So I loaded up the truck with gear and Dog to bag some sweet powder runs off Williams Peak. Can you count the lines?


The Sky was blue; the Snow was deep, too deep for the dog. Even with 4-wheel drive he was having trouble negotiating the snow. I guess when it’s over your head its tough. Yes that’s his head peak’n above the snow.


It was so nice I think I’ll be going back today, to track up the rest and huck off this cliff I scoped out. I wounder if the dog is up to it?..........so I better get going.


Anybody check out the Chic's race in Aspen this weekend? Not me, who'd do that with snow like this?