Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Big Dump......

Well I went to dinner on Friday night in Vail on my way to Denver for the Cross race. Why Vail? Because the pass was closed. We are getting hammered with snow. So I got off in Vail to wait out the storm. Had dinner at Sweet Basil and guess who showed up? Cameron and Justin, there they where at the next table. So I guess their still on. They just need a little help from MitchMan to hit all the HOT spots in Vail. Jack showed up after that and the party was on. See all stars turn up when MitchMan is throw'n down.
The pass wasn't open'n up anytime soon so I head home and Bagg'ed the Cross race. There was no way to get there. But all wasn't lost, Aspen got a 17" Dump, so we went and did Powder turns all day on the new boards. Another 15" droped on Saterday. so it was more Powder face shots on Sunday. It's still snowing so guess where I'll be Monday......
Did anyone catch the World Cup Sunday?