Friday, December 09, 2005

Ding Dong.......The Sun is out

Did my 1st long indoor ride last night. Watched some crapy movie and rode the rollers for 2 hours......only rode off 1 time reaching for a towel. I'm working on the No-handed thing......

The Women’s World Cup is in Aspen starting today with the Super-G. My personal favorite…The speed and technical skills are just amazing. So I’ll be checking that out today along with the throngs of Sweet Racer girls. Chic’s that ski (and I mean ski hard) are HOT! Maybe I’ll take my camera with me and post up some of the scenery. But somehow I don’t think most guys lust after Ski Chic’s like me. It’s just a sick fetish I guess…….Got to go wax my skis and my leg for the big show. The question is “White or Blue” wax today. White with a little CERA “F” for the skis and Blue with Citrus for the legs……