Friday, November 11, 2005

Pant Load

Well I need to work some demons out so I headed over to Grand Junction (It’s still summer there) to ride…..It did the trick.

First the Load
1) Mojo Drink
2) O-Goodie Bars
3) Repair junk
4) Phone
5) Keys
6) Camera (I’m using it so no picture)
7) Bike (on the Car)
I’m gone!















The tail…….Mary or Steve’s Loop or some like that, but who cares.















Lost somewhere…….But there’s the Colorado, so I can always make a raft and shoot the rapids…














Then the reload……Nothing like a Triple shot and a Cookie to fill the void…..















On tap for this weekend is More Cross and more fun…..This will be the last race I’ll be able to do before state. But a couple weeks roasting in the Sun with out riding I’ll be ready! Yea right…..Plus I need to get the rest of my gear dialed for my trip. That shouldn't be a problem. (2) Old tee-shirts (One Maxxis, One Ritchey), pair of shorts, my Dive Bag, Camera Gear and I’m good to go! I’ve got a great flight out. Denver, to Miami, To Santo Domingo DR, to Aruba then to Bonaire. Do you think I’ll make all my connecting flights? It mostly all jet service LOL. I know I’ll make it but will my gear?
Got the Laptop all dialed so I’m going to upload some of my Dive Pic……If I’m sober!
Out