Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Beer anyone?

You have to love the Dutch only they would have a beer machine in the hotel. Coke? No, Pepsi? No, Candy? Beer? Yes!




















Here’s my Drinking buddy….didn’t say much but at least he didn’t smoke. Unlike they hairy Dutch Chic’s, who drank a lot (which isn’t a problem) but smoke and talk way too much.
















My Div’n buddy…. You got to love that deep blue water.
















(Using a French accent) I round the huge brain coral and descend into the deep blue in-search of the Man eating Leopard Shark.
















More drinking with my Dutch friends……..nothing like Happy Hour when you’re the now English speaking drunk in the Bar! And you know what? You can’t order a PBR!
















(Using a French accent again) descend into the deep blue the Man eating Leopard Shark is near. I can feel it presence, the hair on the back of my neck stands. “Pe-pa, Pe-pa” I call for my faithful side kick.
















The waves lap up on another day……..