Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I should just retire....

Well when I work back home (Yes I did say WHEN) I get up about 9:00 drink some coffee, eat some food then ride.....With work mixed in. Then eat some food and hit the sack around 11:00. Now I've been getting up about 10:00 then drink some coffee, go scuba dive, lay in the sun then eat. Dive again lay in the sun some more, watch the sun go down and hit the sack around 12:00. Is there really a difference? Like I said....I should just retire.

Well There's always one....Yes I'm Talk'n about "Scuba Steve" the guy who talks like he races pro and lines up with a trek 8500 in Cit. You know, the guy who knows everything. Well I've had the pleasure meeting "Scuba Steve" of Bonaire. He's been doing battle with creatures from the deep and not about to let you get away without hearing about it. It's like trying to get away from the "Old Man" after a MTB race.....

Well the state Cyclocross race should be a gas after sitting on my butt for a couple of weeks....

I wonder what Goats doing right now?