Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dive, Dive, Dive

Taker down captain.....

The food is good the diving is great and my time is short. I'd give you all the details but that would be boring. So I'll spare you the BS. The Baron would be proud of me. We did a little bitching and got an upgrade on our room. Well maybe not a that great of an upgrade.....LOL. Just the best room in the resort. You know the one they'd put "W" in if he were com'n here. But they still need better coffee and faster internet. But hay got'er going down the right path.
Get'R done in Bonaire.....Now Back to Diving and the Sun.

I wonder what the poor people are doing?

O-Yea I almost forgot something, at the Beach Bar today was a Fat Gringo wearing ape suite (Yes he was hairy) in a Banana hammock. But the best part was the front half was beet red and the hairy back was white as snow.....Sweet. I only wish I'd a had my camera. OUT!