Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The game of life!















Yesterday I took a little trip down to Telluride. What an awesome place. I got business down there, so some riding was on tap. This got me to thinking I need to get more business down there. It’s some great country. But with the fast sinking sun there wasn’t a lot of time to ride. You can’t beat a day in Telluride.
I got my laptop running at about 80% now so it picture blog soon! I’m trying to get it rolling before my dive trip to Bonaire. That’s right I’m going on vacation from my permit vacation. The high stress of my life requires me to take as many vacations as possible. A couple of weeks in the sun is what the doctor ordered.

<








O-yea, I just got my care package from Solomon! My new GS and SL skis are HOT! Can’t wait to “bang some gates” Dry-land training has started and can’t wait to get on some snow. This year I’ve got a full schedule of racing planned. Starting with a Super “G” at Apsen……Now that’s rac’n!

The Beast on a bike! Now those are biking Legs!