Monday, November 28, 2005

Life in the slow lane....

I’ve grown gill’s…Well maybe not gills, but it feels like it. It’s been hot and sunny everyday. My biker tan is gone….Speaking on biking, we headed out for a little riding on some of the hotels MTB’s for a little island hammerfest, LOL maybe more like junk miles but it’s was nice to turn circles for a couple of hours. The days of laying on the beach like a whale, eating like a Roman War lord and sleeping till noon are numbered. Which’s ok. It’s been dumping snow back home and I’ve got a lot of new ski equipment to dial in before the First race in December. Speaking of racing the Men's World Cup is at Beaver Creek this Thursday-Sunday. I plan on checking out the Herminator lay the smack down everyday but Saturday. That’s the day of state cross race. I can’t wait for that……..I’m going to drill it till my eye’s fall out, which should cover the first lap and then die.

On some level it will be nice to get back to my high speed net and dark tasty coffee………..OUT!